From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ayutthaya (disambiguation))
Ayutthaya (also spelled Ayudhya or Ayuthia) may refer to:
- Ayutthaya Kingdom, a Thai kingdom that existed from 1350 to 1767
- Ayutthaya Historical Park, the ruins of the old capital city of the Ayutthaya Kingdom
- The following places which are situated in the area of the old capital city of the kingdom:
- Bank of Ayudhya, a Thai commercial bank
- HTMS Sri Ayudhya, a ship of the Royal Thai Navy
- Ayodhya, a city in Uttar Pradesh, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.