|• Total||7.73 km2 (2.98 sq mi)|
|Elevation||28 m (92 ft)|
|• Density||2,100/km2 (5,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||TN 49 TN 68|
Ayyampettai Town Panchayat has population of 16,263 of which 7,593 are males while 8,670 are females as per report released by Census India 2011. Population of Children with age of 0-6 is 1767 which is 10.87% of total population of Ayyampettai (TP). In Ayyampettai Town Panchayat, Female Sex Ratio is of 1142 against state average of 996. Moreover, Child Sex Ratio in Ayyampettai is around 1001 compared to Tamil Nadu state average of 943. Literacy rate of Ayyampettai city is 89.02% higher than state average of 80.09%. In Ayyampettai, Male literacy is around 93.32% while female literacy rate is 85.31%.
State Assembly Constituency
Ayyampettai is the part of Papanasam State Assembly Constituency
Lok sabha Constituency
Ayyampettai is the part of Mayiladuthurai Lok sabha Constituency
Ayyampettai is under the control of Ayyampettai Police station located near from Government higher secondary school, Ayyampettai.
Ayyampettai Bus stand is located near by the Government Higher secondary school Ayyampettai, which is in between Thanjavur and kumbakonam highway. Ayyampettai railway station located near from Anjuman mosque.
- Government Higher secondary school,Ayyampettai.
- Chakkarapalli panchayat secondary school chakkarapalli.
- Al-Mubeen Matriculation higher secondary school
- Anjuman Matriculation higher secondary school
- City school
- Star lion matric hr.sec.school
- Modern School
- S.I.B.M.S. Higher secondary school, Valuthoor
St.Gabriels Girls higher secondary school
- Paasamalar Welfare Association (www.paasamalar.org)
- Al Eeman Welfare Association
- Ramalan Welfare Assiociation
|This Thanjavur district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|