From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aza or AZA may refer to:
- A Hebrew romanization for Gaza or Gaza Strip
- Aza (Kanji: 字), a village or town section in the Japanese addressing system
- Azadkənd, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan
- Aza, Azerbaijan
- Aźa, a Tibetan name for the Tuyuhun Kingdom
- the prefix aza-, indicating the presence of nitrogen in chemical nomenclature
- azathioprine, an immunosuppressant medication
- Aza, a king of Mannae
- Aza, a Kurdish male given name meaning brave, hero
- the IATA code for Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (formerly named "American Zoo and Aquarium Association")
- Aleph Zadik Aleph, a Jewish youth group that is part of BBYO
- The ICAO code for Alitalia, an Italian airline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.