Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aza or AZA may refer to:
- A Hebrew romanization for Gaza or Gaza Strip
- Aza (Kanji: 字), a village or town section in the Japanese addressing system
- Azadkənd, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan
- Aza, Azerbaijan
- Aza, medieval name of Haza, Province of Burgos, Spain
- Aźa, a Tibetan name for the Tuyuhun Kingdom
- the prefix aza-, indicating the presence of nitrogen in chemical nomenclature
- Azha language (ISO 639-3
aza), a language of China
- azathioprine, an immunosuppressant medication
- Aza, a king of Mannae
- Aza, a Kurdish male given name meaning brave, hero
- the IATA code for Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (formerly named "American Zoo and Aquarium Association")
- Aleph Zadik Aleph, a Jewish youth group that is part of BBYO
- The ICAO code for Alitalia, an Italian airline
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.