|• Type||Panchayati raj (India)|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
Azalapur (Kannada: ) is a panchayat village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. Administratively, Azalapur is under Yadgir Taluka of Yadgir District in Karnataka. The village of Azalapur is 3.5 km by road northwest of the village of Ujjelli in Andhra Pradesh, and 20 km by road east of the census town of Saidapur in Yadgir Taluka. The nearest railhead is in Yadgir.
At the 2001 census, the village of Azalapur had 2,123 inhabitants, with 1,021 males and 1,102 females.
It has Government higher primary school which is offered in kannada and urdu medium and a Government high school in kannada medium. It has three anganavadis.
This village has a government primary health centre and veterinary hospital.
Two lakes namely someshwara and eeramma are present.
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code = 221218, Village Panchayat Name = Ajlapur "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of, Yadgir, Yadgir, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 2013-03-05.
- 2001 Census Village code = 393400, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Karnataka" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 151. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code = 621363, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Ajlapur Gram Panchayat, Yadgir, Yadgir, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- "Yadgir District Map Showing Railway Line". Yadgir District. Archived from the original on 2013-02-06.
- "Village wise statistics of Yadgir Taluka". Yadgir district. Archived from the original on 2013-02-06.
|This article related to a location in Yadgir district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|