From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up azalea or Azalea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The azalea is a flowering shrub.
Azalea may also refer to:
- Azalea, Oregon, U.S., an unincorporated community
- Azalea State Natural Reserve, California
- Azalea or Isahaya Park, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan
- 1056 Azalea, an asteroid
- Azalea a journal of Korean literature published by the University of Hawaii Press
- Azalea: A Magazine by Third World Lesbians, a quarterly published between 1977–1983
- Azalea class sloop, any of 12 minesweeping sloops in the UK Royal Navy including HMS Azalea (1915)
- HMS Azalea (K25), a Flower class corvette in the UK Royal Navy
- USS Azalea, several ships
- USLHT Azalea (1891), a lighthouse tender in the US Navy, briefly USS Azalea
- Azalea Open Invitational, a PGA Tour golf tournament last played in 1971
- Azalea Stakes, a thoroughbred horse race in Miami Gardens, Florida
- Azalea Trail Run, an annual road running event in Mobile, Alabama
- Palatka Azaleas, a minor league baseball team based in Palatka, Florida, up to 1953
Arts and entertainment
- "Azaleas", a Korean poem by Kim Sowol
- Iggy Azalea (Amethyst Amelia Kelly, born 1990), Australian rapper
- Azalea Berges, villain of the 2008 film Poison Ivy: The Secret Society
- Azalea Kathryn Wentworth, protagonist of the 2011 novel Entwined
- Azalea Pictures, responsible for B movies such as Mars Needs Women
- "Azalea", a Korean pop song by Boa Kwon
- Azalea, one of the three mini units of Aqours, from Love Live! Sunshine!!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azalea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.