This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Azamat Abdoullaev is an ontologist and theoretical physicist who introduced a universal world model as a standard ontology/semantics for human beings and computing machines.[not in citation given]
Within the unified framework ontology, he suggested several concepts: Reversibility in Reality, reversing the causal order, as reverse, reversible, or inverse causality (causation); The Unified Standard Entity Classification System, USECS; Standard Ontology and Semantics Model Integrated Model of Science and Technology; Intelligent Eco Cities; and Smart World/Smart Nation.
As a practical realization, Abdoullaev is after the Future World Projects all applied for smart territories of the future, smart ecocommunities, intelligent cities, sustainable regions, nations and global communities, advancing the implementation of the socio-technological projects.[clarification needed]
Abdoullaev is running EIS Intelligent Systems Ltd, dealing with smart world projects, sustainable communities models and strategies, intelligent and smart ecocity developments, eco-smart homes and intelligent green buildings. Amongst the latest initiatives are the Smart Sustainable World and the Sustainable World Commission. The Action is supported by the world's first smart ecocity development, Neapolis Smart EcoCity, which has been selected as a European smart city prototype at the European Commission Launch Event.
- "Azamat Abdoullaev". Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- Reality, Universal Ontology and Knowledge Systems: Towards the Intelligent World, IGI Global(2008), "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-10-25. Retrieved 2010-01-06.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- The Ultimate of Reality: Reversible Causality, in Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy, Boston: Philosophy Documentation Centre, internet site, Paideia Project On-Line, [permanent dead link]
- USECS 1.1 (Unified Standard Entity Classification System),
- Standard Ontology Program, "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-06. Retrieved 2010-01-06.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-02-07. Retrieved 2010-01-06.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- PHILOSOPHY, SCIENCE, ARTS, AND TECHNOLOGY: Grand Unification, Standard Ontology and the Wisdom Semantic Web. A Keynote on the 21st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PHILOSOPHY on « PHILOSOPHY, ART AND TECHNOLOGY», CYPRUS: 21 - 27 JULY 2009, http://www.icpc.gr/index.php?id=12020400
- The EU Smart Communities and Cities Prototype: 3.0 City, from Dumb to Intelligent Cities, [unreliable source?]
- Azamat Abdoullaev. "Smart World". slideshare.net. Retrieved 7 September 2015.[unreliable source?]
- "Site Undergoing Maintenance". smartconnectedcommunities.org. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- Smart EcoCity[permanent dead link]
- Smart Cities and Communities Communication Launch Event Archived June 6, 2012, at the Wayback Machine