Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azat may refer to:
- Azat, a class of Armenian nobility
- Azat party
- Azat River
- Azat, Armenia, a village in Gegharkunik province, Armenia
- Azad, Azerbaijan (disambiguation), multiple villages of that name
- Azat, Kazakhstan
- Azat-Châtenet, Creuse, France
- Azat-le-Ris, Haute-Vienne, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.