|Look up Azerbaijan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Azerbaijan is a country in the Caucasus.
Azerbaijan or Azərbaycan may also refer to:
- Azerbaijan (newspaper), a state-owned newspaper of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic, part of the former Soviet Union (1936–1991)
- Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, a short-lived state (1918–1920)
- Azerbaijan (Iran), a region of northwestern Iran
- Azerbaijan People's Government, a short-lived autonomous state in Iran (1945–46)
- Günəşli, Lerik or Azərbaycan, a village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azerbaijan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.