From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Azerbaijan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Azerbaijan or Azarbaijan may refer to:
- Azerbaijan, the largest country in the Caucasus region
- Azerbaijan (Iran), a region of northwest Iran.
- East Azerbaijan Province, a province of Iran.
- West Azerbaijan Province, a province of Iran.
- Azerbaijan People's Government, a short-lived autonomous state in northwest Iran (1945–46)
- Günəşli, Lerik, a village which was called Azərbaycan, Azerbagdzhan or Azerbaydzhan until 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azerbaijan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.