Aziz (Pasha) Vrioni (1859–1919) was an Ottoman-Albanian politician of the early 20th century. He was, among other, member of the Ottoman Parliament, and Albanian Minister of Finance and Minister of Agriculture and of Mines.
He was born in Berat, Ottoman Empire, member of the influential and well-known Vrioni family. Aziz Pasha Vrioni got involved in the Albanian preparations in the eve of the Albanian Declaration of Independence in 1912. He carried over various ministries of the Albanian governments after.
During the turmoils of 1914 he organized his men into local militia, fighting against the Islamic Peasant Rebels and Greek insurgents. After failing to defend Lushnja, he was shortly arrested by the government of Turhan Pasha Përmeti, accusing him of conspiracy and collaboration with the rebels.
In October 1914, he joined the government of Essad Pasha Toptani in Durres and was elected General Director of the Administration.
- Representative of the Kaza of Berat in the Ottoman Parliament: 16 November 1908
- Prefect of Berat, Albania: November 1912 – 1913
- Minister of Finance of Albania: (Took over from Abdi Toptani in October 1913) 22 January 1914 - 17 March 1914
- General Director of the Albanian Administration: October 1914 - January 1915
- Minister of Agriculture and Mines of Albania: March 1914 - May 1914
- Minister of Public Works of Albania: May 1915 - January 1916
- Aubrey Herbert (2011), Bejtullah Destani, Jason Tomes, ed., Albania's Greatest Friend: Aubrey Herbert and the Making of Modern Albania: Diaries and Papers 1904-1923, I. B. Tauris, p. 125, ISBN 978-1848854444,
Aziz Pasha Vrioni, parliamentary deputy of Berat 1908-1912, Minister of Agriculture 1914
- Great Britain. Foreign Office (1926). British Documents on the Origins of the War, 1898-1914: pt. 1. The Near and Middle East on the eve of war. H.M. Stationery Office. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
- Elisabeth Özdalga (2011), Late Ottoman Society: The Intellectual Legacy, Soas/Routledge Curzon Studies on the Middle East (1 ed.), Routledge, p. 310, ISBN 978-0415665445,
...Aziz Paşa Vrioni, important notable of Berat and Member of the local administrative council
- Nathalie Clayer (2007), Aux origines du nationalisme albanais : la naissance d'une nation majoritairement musulmane en Europe, Paris: Karthala, p. 698, ISBN 9782845868168
- Owen Pearson (2006), Albania in the Twentieth Century, A History, I: Albania and King Zog, 1908-39, I. B. Tauris, p. 68, ISBN 978-1845110130,
The government forces under Aziz Pasha Vrioni were moving up from Berat in the south and forced the rebels to surrender at Kavaje, while Prenk Bib Doda was negotiating with the inhabitants of Kruje to the north.
- Zija Xholi, Ylli Vejsiu (2009), Fjalor enciklopedik shqiptar: N-ZH, Akademia e Shkencave e Shqipërisë, p. 2155, ISBN 9789995610326, OCLC 838142604