|عزمن بن إسماعيل|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2013–2018||People's Justice Party|
Azman bin Ismail
1961 (age 61–62)
|Political party||People's Justice Party (PKR)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
|Occupation||Medical doctor; Politician|
|Azman Ismail on Parliament of Malaysia|
Azman bin Ismail (Jawi: عزمن بن إسماعيل) is a Malaysian politician who has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Kuala Kedah since May 2013. He is a member of the People's Justice Party (PKR), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) opposition coalition.
Before entering politics, Azman was a medical doctor.  He entered Parliament after winning the Kuala Kedah federal seat in the 2013 general election, replacing the Ahmad Kassim as the party's candidate.  At the election, Azman defeated the Barisan Nasional (BN) candidate and fellow medical doctor Zaki Zamani Abd Rashid by 4,947 votes.  In the 2018 general election, he was re-elected as the MP for Kuala Kedah.
|2013||P010 Kuala Kedah, Kedah||Azman Ismail (PKR)||42,870||53.06%||Zaki Zamani Abd Rashid (UMNO)||37,923||46.94%||82,253||4,947||86.28%|
|2018||Azman Ismail (PKR)||36,624||46.29%||Abdullah Hasnan Kamaruddin (UMNO)||19,400||24.52%||80,555||13,481||82.40%|
|Muhamad Riduan Mohd Othman (PAS)||23,143||29.25 %|
|2022||Azman Ismail (PKR)||28,237||28.10%||Ahmad Fakhruddin Fakhrurazi (PAS)||56,298||56.03%||101,510||28,061||76.60%|
|Mashitah Ibrahim (UMNO)||13,879||13.81%|
|Ulya Aqamah Husamudin (PEJUANG)||1,805||1.80%|
|Syed Araniri Syed Ahmad (WARISAN)||256||0.25%|
- ^ Rahimah Abdullah (27 April 2013). "BN Doctor vs PKR Doctor, who will win?". Astro Awani. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- ^ "PKR unveils candidates for Alor Star, Kuala Kedah seats". New Straits Times. 31 March 2013. Archived from the original on 19 October 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- ^ a b "Maklumat Terperinci Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 23 February 2015. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- ^ "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- ^ "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- ^ "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- ^ "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- ^ "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- ^ "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.