|Type||Biographical museum and cultural centre|
Aznavour Center, also known as Maison Charles Aznavour, is a music centre in Yerevan, Armenia, housing a technological and interactive museum about the life of Charles Aznavour, and a cultural and educational center for youth. It was opened in 2011 by the Aznaviur Foundation to become the Residence of Charles Aznavour in Armenia. It occupies a five-story building near the top of the Yerevan Cascade and includes an open-air concert hall, as well as Aznavour's apartment and the museum itself. The current director of the Aznavour Center and Foundation is Christina Sargsyan.
French-Armenian singer Charles Aznavour cut the ribbon of the centre at the opening ceremony on October 7, 2011. It was attended by French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan.
The project was launched in 2007, funded by the Armenian government. Aznavour’s foundation decorated the interior of the museum.
- Aznavour Center
- Aznavour Museum to host great singer to tell about his life – foundation director
- Երեւանում բացվեց Շառլ Ազնավուրի թանգարանը
- Sarkozy Opens Charles Aznavour Museum in Yerevan Archived November 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Museum of Charles Aznavour opens in Armenia Archived April 18, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- President Sargsyan attends key handover ceremony of Charles Aznavour house-museum, Armenpress, 2017
- «Ազնավուր» հիմնադրամը շարունակելու է աշխարհահռչակ երգչի բարեգործական գործունեությունը