Azran Osman Rani
Prior to AirAsia X, Azran was a Senior Director of Business Development at Astro All Asia Networks plc, a Southeast Asian digital satellite television and radio broadcaster and content producer. He held previous positions at McKinsey & Company  and Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Sidhu, B K (20 January 2010). "AirAsia X premium fares to go up after refurbishing". Malaysia Star.
- Kok, Cecilia (15 August 2009). "Up close and personal: Azran Osman-Rani". Malaysia Star.
- "Alumni news: Azran Osman-Rani Named CEO of FlyAsianExpress". McKinsey. 6 July 2007. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24.
- "Azran Osman-Rani Facebook page". Facebook.
- "Azran Osman-Rani". Stanford Men's Ultimate Team, Stanford University. Archived from the original on 2011-07-20.
- "New routes can mean more business, says AirAsia CEO". 26 January 2010. Archived from the original on 29 January 2009.
- "iflix Malaysia CEO Azran Osman-Rani steps down". Marketing Interactive. 14 December 2017.
|This biographical article related to aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|