From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Azriel, Asriel or Ezriel may refer to:
- Azriel (Jewish mystic) (c. 1160-c. 1238), also known as Azriel of Gerona
- Azriel Hildesheimer (1820-1899), German rabbi
- Azriel Rabinowitz (1905-1941), Lithuanian rabbi and Holocaust victim
- Azriel Rosenfeld (1931-2004), American professor and expert on computer image analysis
- Azriel Graeber (b. 1948), Talmudic Scholar and founder of the Jewish Scholarship Society
- Azriel Lévy (b. 1948), Logician, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Ezriel Carlebach (1909-1956), Israeli journalist
- Azriel is the title character's name in the Anne Rice novel Servant of the Bones
- Azri'el, a moshav in central Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azriel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.