Promotional flyer for the game
|Sound||Sound CPU : Z80
Sound Chips : AY8910
The player is the commander of an intergalactic race of mutant humans. Their mode of transport is a tank and its turret is controlled independently. This allows the player to move in one direction while shooting in another. Their mission is to guard various space outposts from hordes of incoming enemy ships. Each level will have several outposts all clustered together in the center. If an enemy ship touches an outpost, then the outpost is destroyed. The player can activate a long range scanner by using a second button. This allows the player to locate enemies before they get close, thus enabling the player to remove themselves from the game. This ends the life of the player's gaming platform.
- Aztarac entry at the Centuri.net Arcade Database
- Aztarac entry at GameFAQs
- Aztarac at the Killer List of Videogames
- Aztarac at Arcade History
- Twin Galaxies High Score Rankings on Aztarac
- "Twin Galaxies' Aztarac High Score Rankings". Retrieved 27 December 2009.
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|