Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up azteca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Azteca or Aztecas may refer to:
- Azteca, a world in the online game of Wizard101
- Aztecas de la UDLAP, the representative teams of Universidad de las Américas Puebla, Mexico
- Adidas Azteca, the official match ball of 1986 FIFA World Cup in Mexico
- Estadio Azteca, a Mexican sports stadium
- Azteca (multimedia conglomerate), a Mexican mass media company
- Azteca (TV network), Azteca's Spanish-language American broadcast network
- Azteca Productions, an American independent comic book publisher
- Azteca (band), an American Latin rock/jazz fusion group
- Azteca Records (California), a record label specializing in Mexican music
- Azteca Music (Mexico) Azteca (multimedia conglomerate)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azteca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.