|Look up azure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Azure may refer to:
Science and technology
Arts and entertainment
- Azure (design magazine)
- Azure (magazine), a periodical on Jewish thought and identity
- "Azure" (song), by Duke Ellington
- Azure, Alberta, a locality in Canada
- Azure, Montana, a census-designated place in the United States
- Azure Window, a former natural arch in Malta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.