Azure Capital Partners
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
Number of employees
Azure Capital Partners, founded 2000, is an early stage venture capital firm that invests in the information technology industry using an investment research approach to venture capital investing. Azure Capital Partners was founded by Mike Kwatinetz, Paul Ferris, Paul Weinstein, and Cameron Lester.
The firm's portfolio includes TopTier, VMware, World Wide Packets, and VAPPS. And more recently: BlogHer, BroadLight, Calix, Chairish, Cooking.com, Convercent, Coraid, Cyan Optics, Education.com, ezRez Software (Switchfly), Fonality, K2 (SourceCode), Knowledge Adventure, Medsphere, NeoNova, Phanfare, PSS Systems, Rooftop Comedy, SilkRoad Tech, SlideRocket, The Bouqs, TravelMuse, TripIt and Zend Technologies.
- "West Coast VCs, East Coast Rules". BusinessWeek. April 3, 2006. Archived from the original on 12 October 2008. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- "SAP Press Release". Archived from the original on 2010-01-06.
- "EMC Press Release". Archived from the original on 2010-02-26.
- "Ciena Press Release".
- "Citrix Systems Works the Exit". NYTimes.com. November 14, 2008.
- "Chairish Raises $3.2M in Seed Funding".
- "Red Herring 100 Global VCs". Archived from the original on 2010-02-20.
- "After Big Win, Venture Capitalist Says 'Buy'". NYTimes.com. October 8, 2008. Archived from the original on 7 June 2010. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|