Nishiwaki at the 28th Tokyo International Film Festival (2015).
|Born||15 February 1989|
|Website||Perfume Official Website|
Ayaka Nishiwaki (西脇 綾香 Nishiwaki Ayaka), nicknamed A~chan (あ～ちゃん, stylized as a-chan), is a Japanese singer and dancer. She is known as one of the members of the Japanese electropop group Perfume.
She formed Perfume in 2000 with Kashino and former member Yūka Kawashima, who left shortly after to focus on her schoolwork. After discussing the issue with her mother, who believed that a three-piece group had more stage presence than a duo, Nishiwaki asked Ōmoto to join the group.
In March 2011, Nishiwaki graduated from Asia University with a degree in Economics.
In 2008, Nishiwaki starred in the movie "Kanata Kara no Tegami", the first feature work made at the completion of Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, winner of Chairman Special Encouragement Prize at 2008 Tokyo International Film Festival.
In 2014 Nishiwaki, along with Haruichi Shindo, co-wrote the song "Sore o Tsuyosa to Yobitai" (それを強さと呼びたい, "I Want to Call That Strength"), theme of the Amuse Fes 2014 BB in Tsumagoi event, performed by 13 artists: Perfume, Porno Graffitti, Flumpool, Begin, Skoop On Somebody, Yu Takahashi, Weaver, Mihiro, Monobright, Rihwa, Haku, Sakura Fujiwara & Cross Gene).
In April 2014 and March 2016, Nishiwaki presented the radio program "A 〜-chan no tadatada rajio ga suki ja ke n" (あ〜ちゃんのただただラジオがスキじゃけん "A-chan's I Just Simply Love Radios") at JFN Shikoku 4 stations.
On June 20, 2016 debuted "A ~ chanchā pon no! ” West Side Story”" (あ～ちゃん ちゃあぽんの！”West Side Story” "A - chan! "West Side Story""), a radio program hosted by the Nishiwaki sisters on JFN PARK.
In September 2017, A-chan dubbed "the rescue squad" on "FASTENING DAYS 3" mini-series.
- Biography - Perfume Official Site
- "Perfume Profile - TJC Artists". Tokuma Japan Communications. Retrieved on 11 October 2010.
- Flash magazine: "33 Shocking Legends of Perfume!". Retrieved on 5 September 2008.
- "女優・西脇彩華出演『彼方からの手紙』＠オーディトリウム渋谷". Retrieved May 24, 2017.
- "Perfumeの新曲"セラミックガール"がBSフジのドラマ｢スミレ 16歳!!｣の主題歌に". Retrieved May 24, 2017.
- "Moteki". Archived from the original on May 27, 2017. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- それを強さと呼びたい (in Japanese). Mora. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "Perfume史上初、あ～ちゃんの単独ラジオ番組スタート" (in Japanese). Natalie MU. Retrieved May 24, 2017.
- "あ～ちゃん ちゃあぽんの！"West Side Story"" (in Japanese). JFN PARK. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- ""Tokyo Tarareba Musume"" (in Japanese). NTV. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- ""Pensées"" (in Japanese). Tv Tokyo. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- "YKKのショートアニメ第3弾「FASTENING DAYS 3」のテーマソングに「Sweet Refrain」が決定!!". Retrieved September 20, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ayaka Nishiwaki.|
|This article about a Japanese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|