This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Béla Glattfelder (born 4 May 1967 in Budapest) is a Hungarian politician and Member of the European Parliament (MEP) with the Hungarian Civic Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on International Trade.
- 1992: Agricultural engineer, University of Agriculture, Gödöllő (GATE)
- 1994: Agricultural Research and Informatics Institute
- 1990–2004: Member of the Hungarian Parliament
- 2000–2002: Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Economic Affairs
He is married to Éva Umenhoffer.
- Personal profile of Béla Glattfelder in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (in Hungarian)
| Youngest sitting Member of Parliament
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|