|Look up bête noire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bête noire is a French idiom referring to something that is strongly disliked or avoided.
Bête noire may also refer to:
- Bête Noire (album), an album by British singer Bryan Ferry, released on Virgin Records in November 1987
- Bête Noire (comics), a comic anthology
- La Bête Noire (comics), a comic book
- Bête Noire, a season 1 episode of the police procedural drama NCIS
- "Bete Noire" (cooking), a flourless chocolate dessert by Lora Brody, published in the "New York Times"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bête noire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.