Börje Ekholm (born 1963) is a Swedish business executive who is the current CEO of Ericsson, and has been since January 16, 2017. Prior to his appointment, he was CEO of Patricia Industries, and from 2005 to 2015 he was CEO of Investor AB (Patricia's parent company). He sits on the boards of Alibaba, Nasdaq, Inc., Trimble (company), and the Royal Institute of Technology. He graduated in 1988 with an MSC in Electrical Engineering from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from INSEAD.
- "Ericsson to take large provisions as new CEO sets out strategy". The Business Times. 2017-03-29. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- CNBC (2018-01-23). "CNBC Interview with Börje Ekholm, Ericsson Group President and CEO, from the World Economic Forum 2018". stg-aws01pub.cnbc.com. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Ericsson Finally Has a New CEO". Fortune. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Lead, Telecom (2016-10-26). "Ericsson appoints Borje Ekholm as new CEO". TelecomLead. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- PTI. "Ericsson appoints Borje Ekholm as new president, CEO". @businessline. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- October 26, P. T. I.; October 26, 2016UPDATED:; Ist, 2016 17:20. "Ericsson appoints Borje Ekholm new President and CEO". India Today. Retrieved 2019-01-08.