Bún thịt nướng
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Place of origin||Vietnam|
|Main ingredients||rice vermicelli, grilled pork, fresh herbs & salad, nước chấm|
Bún thịt nướng (Vietnamese: [ɓǔn tʰìt nɨ̌əŋ], rice noodles [with] grilled meat) is a popular Vietnamese cold rice-vermicelli noodle dish topped with grilled pork, fresh herbs like basil and mint, fresh salad, Giá (bean sprouts), and chả giò (spring rolls). The dish is dressed in nước mam fish sauce (nước chấm). Also, the dish is topped with roasted peanuts, Vietnamese pickled carrots, nem nướng̣ [grilled garlic pork sausage] or grilled prawns. Bún thịt nướng is popular in all regions of Vietnam, except for in Hanoi, where a related dish bún chả is served.
- Bún thịt nướng chay (Vegetarian - using tofu in place of meat)
- Bún thịt nướng bò (rice noodles with grilled beef)
- Bún thịt nướng tôm (with grilled prawns)
- Bún thịt nướng chả giò (with spring rolls)
- Bún thịt nướng Đà Nẵng (Da Nang style)
- "Giá (Bean sprout)". Hallo Vietnam!. 2007-06-20. Retrieved 2017-04-13.