This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Mark Furtwänger, Thomas Weis|
|Products||DC/BLDC motors, gear motors and pumps|
|Revenue||256 million € (2020)|
Number of employees
Bühler Motor with headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany develops and manufactures DC/BLDC motors and gear motors and pumps.
With 1450 employees at eleven locations in Europe, the United States and Asia  the Bühler Motor Group is one of the leading manufacturer of the branch. The company's strategic markets include the automotive industry (e.g. the drivetrain area, engine and passenger compartments, interior), the healthcare equipment market, the aviation industry (aircraft seat adjustment systems) and building automation, agriculture, transportation and pumps etc.
The Company was founded 1855 as a clock manufacturer by brothers Adolf and Karl Heinrich Bühler in Triberg/Black Forest. The company was purchased (MBO) by the great-grandfather of the current partner, Josef Furtwängler (1862-1926) and was renamed in “Gebrüder Bühler Nachfolger Furtwängler”.
The production of drive technology moved to Nuremberg under the trade name “Gebrüder Bühler Nachfolger GmbH”. The first Bühler motor, so-called “brass motor” was produced in 1955. Construction of a new subsidiary plant in Monheim, Bavaria in 1960. In 1969 the first automotive applications were produced for Delco Electronics, USA. In 1974 “Buehler Products Inc” was founded in Kinston, North Carolina, USA. In 1983 headquarters USA, development center and second USA production site was opened in Cary, North Carolina, USA. In 1994 a new production site “Bühler Motor s.r.o.” was opened in Hradec Králové in the Czech Republic; expansions of the plant in 1998 and 2001.
The Headquarters and all subsidiaries were renamed 1998 in “Bühler Motor”. In the same year the subsidiary “Buehler Motor Ltd.” in Hong Kong was founded with production facilities in Huizhou in China. In 2002 the production plant in Chihuahua, Mexico was founded. In 2003 the North American production moved from Kinston, North Carolina, USA to Chihuahua, Mexico. In 2006 “Buehler Motor Zhuhai Ltd.” in the PR China was founded and constructed. In 2009 setup of the North American Tech Center (NATC) in Morrisville, North Carolina, USA. In 2012 a sales office in Shanghai in the PR China was opened. A representative office in Yokohama, Japan was founded in 2015. 2017 takeover of Dornier Technologie Systems GmbH, Uhldingen-Mühlhofen, Germany, the acquisition also includes the takeover of Dornier Technologie GmbH & Co. KG and Dornier Technologie Beteiligungs GmbH, in 2018 renaming in "Bühler Motor Aviation GmbH". 2018 opening new sales and tech office in Farmington Hill (Detroit-Michigan) in USA.
- Bühler Motor GmbH (Headquarters), Nuremberg, Germany
- Bühler Motor GmbH, Monheim, Germany
- Bühler Motor Aviation GmbH, Uhldingen-Mühlhofen, Germany
- Bühler Motor s.r.o., Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- Buehler Motor Inc., Morrisville, North Carolina, USA
- Buehler Motor Inc., Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Buehler Motor de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V., Chihuahua, Mexico
- Buehler Motor Ltd., Hong Kong, People's Republic of China
- Buehler Motor (Zhuhai) Co. Ltd., Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China
- Buehler Motor (Zhuhai) Co. Ltd., Shanghai, People's Republic of China (Sales office)
- Buehler Motor (Zhuhai) Co. Ltd., Yokohama, Japan
- DC motors
- DC gearmotors
- Planetary gearmotors
- Motors with spur gears
- BLDC motors
- electric auxiliary pumps | electric cooling pumps
- electric oil pumps | electric transmission oil pumps
- Linear actuators
- "Bühler Motor Facts and Figures". www.buehlermotor.com. Archived from the original on 2018-08-03. Retrieved 2019-01-24.
- "Automotive Solutions". www.buehlermotor.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Healthcare Solutions". www.buehlermotor.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Aviation Solutions". www.buehlermotor.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Industrial Solutions". www.buehlermotor.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "History & milestones". www.buehlermotor.com. Archived from the original on 2018-08-03. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Bühler Motor with new Representative Office in Japan". www.buehlermotor.com. Archived from the original on 2018-08-03. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Bühler Motor takes over Dornier Technologie Systems GmbH to become a system supplier for Electrical Aircraft Seats". www.buehlermotor.com. Archived from the original on 2018-08-03. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Antriebstechnik Bühler Motor übernimmt Dornier Technologie Systems - KEM". KEM (in German). 2017-08-07. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- "Bühler Motor: New Sales and Technology Location for Even More Comprehensive Support for Automotive Customers in the Detroit Region". www.buehlermotor.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.