Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||37.25 km2 (14.38 sq mi)|
|• Density||26/km2 (66/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code||+36 49|
- Its Catholic church (1776) is a monument.
- In its Calvinist church (1828) there are several extraordinary inner woodcarvings.
- About 30 peasant houses enjoy local protection.
- The exhibition of the Panish Memorial Hall shows the folk life on old photo replicas.
- The first wood carvings of the country picked by a panel of experts are of ancient monument character, we can see them in the Pelyhe Cellar Museum.
- We also have to mention the world war monuments,
- the private hunt trophy collections and
- the horseshoe shaped rocky (natural) formation in the Hódos hill with a diameter of 100 m.
- Within its boundaries we can find the best ground cycling track in the area.
- Whit Saturday's Wine Competition
- Village Days in summer
|This Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|