From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Büren may refer to the following places:
- Büren, Westphalia, a town near Paderborn, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Büren, a village in the municipality of Lotte, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Büren, a village in the municipality of Neustadt am Rübenberge, Lower Saxony
- Büren, Aargau, part of Gansingen in the canton of Aargau
- Büren nid dem Bach, in the canton of Nidwalden
- Büren ob dem Bach, in the Canton of Nidwalden]
- Büren, Solothurn, in the canton of Solothurn
- Büren District, a former district in the canton of Bern
- Büren an der Aare in the canton of Bern
- Büren zum Hof, in the canton of Bern
- Büron, in the canton of Lucerne
- Büren, Töv, a sum in Töv Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.