From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from B-26)
B26, B-26 or B.26 may refer to:
- the Martin B-26 Marauder World War II bomber
- the Douglas A-26 Invader bomber, which was designated "B-26" from 1948 until 1962
- BAM B26, a pellet gun manufactured in China
- Sicilian Defence, Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code
- Bundesstraße 26, a road in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.