B.A.P Live on Earth 2014 Continent Tour
|World tour by B.A.P|
Live on Earth 2014 Continent Tour Posters
|Associated album||First Sensibility|
|Start date||8 March 2014|
|End date||28 June 2014|
|No. of shows||23|
|B.A.P concert chronology|
B.A.P Live on Earth 2014 Continent Tour was a 2014 concert tour headlined by the South Korean boyband B.A.P. The tour was held from March to June 2014 in Seoul, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Düsseldorf, Paris, London, Melbourne, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore, Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Chiba, and Bangkok. The concert's main theme was 'Earth Needs You,' and six keywords (Justice, Emotion, Passion, Love, Happiness, and You) related to the theme made up the continuity.
A week before the start of their South American leg, TS Entertainment released an official statement canceling B.A.P's tour in South America due to insufficient time for the artists to rest and recharge. TS Entertainment stated that they placed their artists condition as top priority when canceling this tour. 
On March 9, B.A.P’s Seoul concert was broadcast in movie theaters in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan.  It is estimated that 20,000 global fans were able to view the concert in real-time with B.A.P. 
After 11 months, BAP returned to America with their first stop in New York city selling out. According to Soompi, the boys were more mature and charismatic during this tour. Not only did they captivated fans that attended their previous NYC concert last year, but they blew away new ones.
The six B.A.P boys exceeded all my expectations by proving that they are not just an average K-pop boy band. It's rare to find a group where each member can not only dance, but is also an incredible singer, but B.A.P has that one down. B.A.P had a powerful stage presence that no one at the concert is soon to forget!
About this tour Bang Yong Guk, the group's leader said:
More cities and countries have been added to our tour this year so we're really excited. That's probably the biggest change, the scale and size of the tour versus last year. I think we've added new images that we haven't been able to show in our past concerts. So, with our upgraded setlist our show will be more diverse.
- "B.A.P Reveals Keyword Themes for "Live On Earth 2014"". Soompi. 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "B.A.P to Meet With 100,000 fans in Four Continents". MWave. 2014-03-07. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "TS Entertainment releases official statement of B.A.P's canceled concerts in South America". Allkpop. 2014-10-27. Retrieved 2014-10-27.
- "B.A.P to Live Broadcast Seoul Concert to 20,000 Fans in Asia". MWave. 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "B.A.P Bring in 20,000 Fans for Their 'BAP Live on Earth Seoul 2014'". Allkpop. 2014-03-09. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- Benjamin, Jeff. "B.A.P Discusses Stateside Love, Busy Schedule at World Tour Kickoff". 'Billboard (magazine). Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "Recap B.A.P Shows No Mercy During Sold Out New York Attack of Live on Earth 2014 US Tour". Soompi. 2014-04-17. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "B.A.P attacks New York City on the first stop of their "Live on Earth 2014" tour". 'DramaFever. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "B.A.P Releases Teaser for "Live on Earth 2014 Continent Tour"". Soompi. 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- "B.A.P Has Added a Concert to the Japan Leg of Their World Tour". Soompi. 2014-05-22. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- "Bangkok Attack: BAP Live on Earth coming this June". HelloKpop. 2014-05-20. Retrieved 2014-05-23.