This article needs additional citations for verification
. (January 2009)
B.L.T. is a 1981 long-playing [LP] vinyl music album by Jack Bruce (formerly of Cream), Robin Trower (formerly of Procol Harum) and Bill Lordan (former drummer of Sly and the Family Stone, the Robin Trower Band and Gypsy).This is the first album to feature Jack Bruce on bass and vocals and the last to feature Bill Lorden on drums.
All tracks composed by Robin Trower and Keith Reid, except where indicated.
Side A (CHR 1324-AS):
- "Into Money" (Trower) - 2:53
- "What It Is" - 3:21
- "Won't Let You Down" - 4:22
- "No Island Lost" (Trower, Jim Dewar) - 3:48
- "It's Too Late" - 3:38
Side B (CHR 1324-BS):
- "Life on Earth" (Jack Bruce) - 3:38
- "Once the Bird Has Flown"- 3:56
- "Carmen" - 3:37
- "Feel the Heat" - 2:50
- "End Game" - 5:10
- Jack Bruce – Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
- Robin Trower – Guitar, Producer
- Bill Lordan – Drums
- Mike Januszkiewicz – Assistant Producer
- Ben Fenner – Engineer, Recorder, Mixer
- Stephan Galfus – Engineer, all Jack Bruce's vocals, except for "Won't Let You Down" and "End Game"
- Konk Studios London – Recording & Mixing Location
- Peter Wagg – Art Direction
- Trevor Key – Photography
- ^ B.L.T. at AllMusic
- ^ B.L.T., Chrysalis Records CHR 1324, ℗ & © 1981 Chrysalis Records, Inc., 9255 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90069, bar code 0-7558-51324-1. All album information verified against the original U.S. 1981 blue label on the black vinyl LP and the original 1981 outer paper sleeve (with the photos) for the LP as of May 13, 2018. (The original inner sleeve is lightweight, clear, frosted plastic with a blue butterfly and "Chrysalis" in blue letters.) The songwriting credits agree with the original vinyl LP's label, but the credit for "End Game" conflicts with the Allmusic listing as of May 13, 2018.