This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu (తెలుగు: బులెమోని వెంకటేశ్వర్లు) (born 8 May 1973 in Charakonda) is an Indian businessman, Chairman and Managing Director of Kushmanv Web Technologies Private Limited. He also a Telugu Cinema journalist, writer and a film director. He is the son of B. Kanakappa, who is a Government Primary School teacher. Venkateshwarlu was noted journalist, and he is into media career from 1990. In recognition for his efforts in researching films he has received the Nandi Award twice (1997 and 2002) as Best Book Writer and Journalist by the government of Andhra Pradesh. He was unanimously elected as President of Writers Guild of India
Venkateshwarlu was born to Bulemoni Kanakappa and Bulemoni Kamalamma and did his schooling at government primary and high school of Charakonda village, and later continued his academics at Narayanpet of Mahbubnagar district for higher studies. He completed his intermediate in Government Junior College, Narayanpet and bachelor's degree in Hyderabad. He did his diploma in Journalism (Eenadu Journalism School), and Diploma in Screenplay writing in Doordarshan Kendra, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad. He completed his Diploma in Motion Picture Arts and Science from the Academy of Art University, USA, 2008–09 via distance learning.
Venkateshwarlu paints and sings. He worked as Reporter in Eenadu Telugu news daily from 1989 to 1995, later he worked as Script Writer in State Institute of Education Technology (SIET), Doordarshan (a UNESCO aided Educational Project). He did research on Telugu Cinema and has written the books Telugu Cinema Charitra (1997), and Telugu Cinema Vythalikulu (2002), published and released with his own Nextstep Publications & Entertainments. For these two books he received the Nandi Awards from government of Andhra Pradesh. He also written a research book on the history of Chilkur temples, Chilikuru Kshetra Charitra in 2004. This is the first research book on Chilkur Balaji Temple or Chilukuru Balaji Temple. In 2005 Venkateshwarlu directed Trivarnam – Every Indian Heartbeat, a patriotic video album in Telugu. This was the first patriotic video album in Telugu. He worked as a Creative Director and Film Analyst in Pyramid Saimira Theatre Limited from 2006 to 2009. At this time Venkateshwarlu don lot of film promotion works for Pyramid Saimira Theatre Limited for leading films inclusive of Sivaji, Shankar Dada Zindabad, Saroja, Naan Kadavul, Mozhi, Avva, Yamadonga, Pokkiri, Azhagiya Tamil Magan, Villu, Kachche Dhaage etc. In 2009, Venkateshwarlu directed Maisigandi Kshetra Charitra – Mythological Documentary film on the Maisigandi Temple's history in Telugu. Farmer Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy was released this documentary film on 21 July 2009. He was worked as Director for The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry(FAPCCI).
Telugu Cinema Charitra
Telugu Cinema Charitra, (English: The History of Telugu Cinema) is a research book on Telugu Cinema History, by B. Venkateshwarlu, published in 1997. The book is one of the first major studies of Telugu Film Industry between 1908 and 1995. First published in 1997, it was a research book covering five major periods: Telugu Cinema in Silent Era (1912–1930), Early Tollywood (1931–1940), Golden Era (1941–1975), Commercial Culture in Telugu Cinema (1976–1995) and The Modern Era. The book also includes articles on silent movies, world cinema, Bollywood, animation in Tollywood, parallel cinema, Telugu cinema legends. Telugu Cinema Charitra book was selected for the Nandi Award by the government of Andhra Pradesh in 1997.
Telugu Cinema Vythalikulu
Telugu Cinema Vythalikulu, (English: The Legends of Telugu Cinema) is a research book on personalities in Telugu Film Industry. It includes directors, actors, artists, producers and technicians and was published in 2002. The book is one of the major studies of Telugu Film Industry and film personalitis between 1908 and 2002. Telugu Cinema Vythalikulu was published by Next Step Publications & Entertainments, Hyderabad and marketed by Vishalandra Publishing House, Prajashakti Publishing House and Navodaya Publishing House. First published in 2002, it covered 142 film personalities from Telugu Cinema in Silent Era (1908–1930), Early Tollywood, (1931–1940), Golden Era, (1941–1975), Commercial Culture in Telugu Cinema (1976–2002) and The Modern Era. Telugu Cinema Vythalikulu was selected for the Nandi Awards by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Chilkur Kshetra Charitra
Chilukuru Kshetra Charitra is a historical and research book on the Chilkur Balaji Temple written by Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu in 2005. It was released by Nextstep Publications & Entertainments. It is a book on the history of Chilkur Temple. The book has details about the stone inscriptions, its translations and historical evidences.
Telugu Cinema Aanimutyaalu
Telugu Cinema Aanimutyaalu is a research book on the most popular films from Telugu Film Industry, India. For this book writer Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu has undertaken research on Telugu Films, as well as Telugu Film industry.
- Alajadi is a thriller based action drama Television Series made in Telugu, written and directed by Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu in 2006. This TV Series was telecasted in MAA TV in 2006.
- Trivarnam (Every Indian Heartbeat) is a Patriotic Video Album directed by Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu, produced by Pirati Kondalarao and Pirati Naveen in the banner of Surya Celluloid's in 2005. This is the first patriotic video album in Telugu.
- Maisigandi Kshetra Charitra is a Mythological documentary film made in Telugu, written and directed by Bulemoni Venkateshwarlu. The documentary was filmed in India. The documentary film was produced by Smt. Siroli Panthu Naik, and Co Produced by RP Jyothi. Dr. Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy, Late Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh released this Documentary film on 21 July 2009.
- Telugu Cinema: Glory & Glitz is a forthcoming documentary film on Telugu Cinema industry Tollywood. Telugu Cinema Recognized world over as Tollywood, Telugu Cinema is the largest producer of films in the regional languages of India and is in good competition with movies made in India's national language – Hindi.
Startups UnLimiteD is a television reality show, created by Venkateshwarlu Bulemoni to support aspirants to become entrepreneurs. The Startups UnLimiteD television reality show is produced by TradeHyd.com and broadcasting in TV5 News from 2018 onwards.
Startups UnLimiteD is a televised contest that combines the high drama and popularity of Reality TV with educational content to create “edutainment”.
- Nandi Award from government of Andhra Pradesh as Best book writer and Best Film Critic in 1997 and 2002.
- Award as The Best Writer from Yuvakalavahini Cultural Organaisation in 1997.
- Best Artist (Painting): Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Award for his painting of "Un-employee life" from Youth affairs, Government of India, in 1995.