|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||CFO services, exit strategy, business transitions, cash flow forecasting|
|Founded||Mesa, Arizona, U.S., 1987|
|Jerry L. Mills|
|Products||The Exit Strategy Handbook, dashboard software|
|Services||CFO services, Business Transition Services|
Founder Jerry L. Mills previously served as a manager in the Small Business Division at Arthur Andersen & Co., traditionally considered one of the Big 8 accounting firms. In 1987, he saw a market for multicompany CFOs and decided to set out on his own, forming B2B CFO.
In 2001, John Burke joined the company, becoming the first outside partner. The company has grown steadily since 2001 and now has more than 200 partners representing 45 states.
In 2014 B2B CFO launched and incubator program for mergers-and-acquisitions firms. The program works to help business owners grow their business in order to prepare for a sale.
In 2015, B2B CFO was honored by The US Chamber of Commerce as one of the top 100 small businesses in America.
- New York Times
- Fox Business News
- B2B CFO in BusinessWeek
- Wall Street Journal
- The Wall Street Journal Complete Small Business Guidebook - Published Dec. 2009
- Ellin,A: "After Selling the Company, Remorse " paragraph 11 The New York Times Small Business 2008.
- Mills, J and Schramm, C: "More Government Medicine for Jobs?" Fox News, 2009.
- Management: "Let's Make a Deal" paragraph 11 Business Week Small Biz 2007.
- Flandez,R: "For Rent" Chief Financial Officer" paragraph 7 The Wall Street Journal 2009.
- DeBaise,C: "The Wall Street Journal Complete Small Business Guidebook" page 89. Three Rivers Press 2009.