|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Santa Ana, California, United States|
|North America, Europe & Asia|
Sudeep Banerjee (CEO)|
Jaideep Banerjee (Vice President – Technical)
Peter Kurata (Director of Digital Strategy)
|Products||Web Design, Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing|
B3NET Inc. is an American multinational web agency with its registered office in Paradise, Nevada and its executive office in Santa Ana, California. The International offices are located in London, England and Kolkata, India. The Company provides web development, mobile application development, digital marketing, human capital management software services and online media publications.
In 1999, Sudeep Banerjee, an advertising executive founded Health and Mind Inc. The company was incorporated as a healthcare software company for the web from Paradise, Nevada. The company soon got renamed to B3NET.com, Inc. in 2001. In 2013, B3NET.com, Inc. was renamed to B3NET Inc., which put the various divisions and products under one corporate umbrella. Sparkah named Sudeep Banerjee as one of the top 100 most influential CEOs of Orange County, California.
In 2011, it acquired JB Media Force, a web design firm from San Diego. The same year Sudeep Banerjee, acquires a web development firm in India, which became B3NET Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- "Company Details". CrunchBase. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "B3NET Inc. - Orange County Web Design Company". Topic Times. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Sudeep Banerjee on Forbes". Forbes. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Orange County Ecommerce Website Development". www.b3net.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "How Responsive Design Can Accelerate Your Conversion Rate". Web Sigmas. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Top 100 CEOs and Influential People to Know in Orange County, CA". Sparkah. Retrieved 26 January 2015.