From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up B-52 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is an American strategic bomber aircraft.
B-52 or B52 may also refer to:
Transportation and military
- B52 (New York City bus), in Brooklyn, US
- Volvo B52 engine, a group of Volvo engines
- Nora B-52, a Serbian 152 mm self-propelled howitzer
- Bundesstraße 52, a federal highway in Germany
- The B-52's, an American new wave band
- The B-52's (album), an album by the eponymous group
- B-52 (hairstyle), a hairstyle also known as the beehive
- B-52 (cocktail), a cocktail shooter
- B-52 Memorial Park, within the Orlando International Airport, Florida, US
- B52 (chess opening), the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code for a chess opening based on the Sicilian Defence
- HLA-B52, an HLA-B serotype
- B-52, a coded reference to Mao Zedong in Project 571
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.