The B9031 Road is a paved public highway in northern Aberdeenshire, Scotland. The roadway is notable for its proximity and access to a number of scenic, historic and prehistoric sites. for example the road provides access to the historic St. Drostan's Kirk. The road also provides proximity access to the prehistoric sites of Cairn Lee and Longman Hill.
- ^ Philip's Motorists Atlas. 2004
- ^ Cuthbert Graham. 1977
- ^ C. Michael Hogan. 2008
- Cuthbert Graham. 1977. Portrait of the Moray Firth
- C. Michael Hogan. 2008. Longman Hill, Modern Antiquarian 
- Richard D. Oram. 1997. Scottish prehistory, 243 pages
- N. H. Trewin, B. C. Kneller, Con Gillen. 1987. Excursion guide to the geology of the Aberdeen area, Geological Society of Aberdeen, 295 pages
- Philip's Motorists Atlas. 2004. Based on United Kingdom Ordnance Survey Map, Octopus Publishing Group Ltd.