From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BAH may refer to:
- Bah (Assembly constituency), assembly constituency in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Bah, a city in Agra district of Uttar Pradesh in India.
- Basic Allowance for Housing, money given to U.S. military members for housing
- "Blind At Heart", a song from Fiction by Dark Tranquillity
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a consulting firm
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Budaörsi-Alkotás-Hegyalja, a major traffic junction in Budapest, Hungary
- IATA airport code for Bahrain International Airport, Al Muharraq, Bahrain
- IOC country code for The Bahamas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BAH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.