From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BAN may refer to:
- Balinese language, ISO 639 alpha-3, "ban"
- Bangladesh at the Olympics, IOC country code
- Basel Action Network
- Basongo Airport, IATA airport code, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Body Area Network
- British Approved Name, for a pharmaceutical substance
- Burrows–Abadi–Needham logic, BAN logic, used to analyse authentication protocols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BAN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.