Jump to navigation Jump to search
BAN may refer to:
- Balinese language, ISO 639 alpha-3, "ban"
- Bangladesh at the Olympics, IOC country code
- Basel Action Network
- Basongo Airport, IATA airport code, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Body Area Network
- British Approved Name, for a pharmaceutical substance
- Burrows–Abadi–Needham logic, BAN logic, used to analyse authentication protocols
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BAN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.