Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BBC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The BBC is the British Broadcasting Corporation, a publicly funded national broadcaster of the United Kingdom.
BBC may also refer to:
- British Broadcasting Company (1922–1926), the commercial precursor of the British Broadcasting Corporation
- Banahaw Broadcasting Corporation, a former Philippine television network
- Biwako Broadcasting Co., a Japanese television station
- BBC America, an American television network
- BBC Canada, a Canadian television channel
- Bangkok Bank of Commerce, a collapsed Thai bank
- BBC Chartering, a shipping company
- Billionaire Boys Club, a former Californian investment group and Ponzi scheme
- Billionaire Boys Club (clothing retailer), a fashion label
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines (ICAO code)
- Bluegrass Brewing Company, a Kentucky-based microbrewery
- Bogotá Beer Company, a Colombian pub chain and brewer; see Beer in Colombia
- Brown, Boveri & Cie, a former Swiss power/automation company
- Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company, former name of the Brunswick Corporation
- Baptist Bible College & Seminary, Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, US
- Baptist Bible College (Missouri), Springfield, Missouri, US
- Bhiwani Boxing Club, an Indian boxing academy
- Biscayne Bay Campus of Florida International University, North Miami, Florida, US
- Boise Bible College, Boise, Idaho, US
- Brisbane Boys' College, an Australian, Christian private school
- Biplobi Bangla Congress, an Indian political party in West Bengal
- Blades Business Crew, a football hooligan gang in England
- B'nai Brith Canada, the Canadian branch of the Jewish service organization B'nai B'rith
- BBC Micro, an early home computer from the 1980s
- BBC BASIC, a programming language developed in 1981
- BBCode, a markup language commonly used on message boards
- Bootable business card, a CD-ROM shaped like a business card
- Bromobenzyl cyanide, a tear gas
- British-born Chinese, an ethnic minority
- "BBC", a song performed by the faux band Ming Tea that played over the end credits of Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery and also appeared on the film's soundtrack album
- "BBC", a song on the Jay-Z album Magna Carta... Holy Grail
- Bale, Benzema and Cristiano (BBC), the main attacking trio of Spanish football club Real Madrid from 2013 to 2018.
- Bonucci, Barzagli and Chiellini (BBC), the main defensive trio of Italian football club Juventus and the Italy national football team from 2011 to 2017.
- BBC, the Big Block Chevrolet engine
- Toba Batak language, whose ISO 639-3 code is bbc
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BBC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.