BBC Science Focus
|Categories||Science and Technology|
Print and digital editions.
|First issue||December 1992|
|Company||Immediate Media Company|
(formerly BBC Magazines)
|Website||Official home page|
BBC Science Focus (previously BBC Focus) is a British monthly magazine about science and technology published in Bristol, UK by Immediate Media Company. Edited by Daniel Bennett, it covers all aspects of science and technology and is written for general readers as well as people with a knowledge of science. Formerly known as Focus and published by Gruner + Jahr and Nat Mags, the magazine was taken over by BBC Magazines in mid-2005 and renamed BBC Focus. There are also regular science celebrity features and interviews. Their official website is known as Science Focus.
- Intro-a few paragraphs from the editor
- Eye Opener – interesting or amazing photography
- Letters to the editor
- Discoveries- news articles about the world of science
- Features (main topics)
- Q&A – a section welcoming science queries from readers and answers from an expert panel
- Out There – a round up of the latest factual books, films, television and radio, exhibitions and events
- Innovations - news and reviews from the world of technology
|This magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.