BBG may refer to:
- Baseball Ground, the former home of Derby County F.C.
- Bay of Bengal Gateway, an internaltional submarine communications cable
- Belize Botanic Gardens
- License plate code for Bernburg (district), Germany
- Branson Airport, Branson, Missouri, with the FAA location identifier BBG
- Billabong (clothing), Australian Stock Exchange symbol
- B'nai B'rith Girls, the women's order of B'nai B'rith Youth Organization
- Board of Broadcast Governors, forerunner to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission from 1958 to 1968
- Bradford & Bingley, a bank in the UK
- Brilliant Blue G, a type of Coomassie dye
- British business group, an association or club of expatriate British business people
- Broadcasting Board of Governors, an independent agency of the United States government responsible for all non-military, international broadcasting sponsored by the U.S government
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden, in the borough of Brooklyn in New York City
- Browser based game
- BBG, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for a Guided Missile Battleship
- the postal code of Birżebbuġa, Malta
- BBG Academy, a secondary school in Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, England
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali, an Egyptian politician and diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BBG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.