||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2014)|
|Slogan||Creating One. Helping Many.℠|
The BBNM Group (BBNM) is a global student organization covering students enrolled at 174 universities worldwide. BBNM was founded in Oxford, by students at Oxford University, Parsons The New School for Design, Stockholm School of Economics and Yale University sharing the ambition to bring students closer to businesses. Most top ranked universities are members of the BBNM Network.
The professional student platform
In November 2011, the BBNM Group launched an interactive platform based on the concept of crowdsourcing. The idea is to give students from different BBNM universities and colleges the chance solve business cases and participate in creative web-based discussions with global corporations, cutting-edge organizations and prominent thinkers.
Launching the platform
For the launch a number of companies, professors, entrepreneures and artists has agreed to pose a question or a case that the users can answer or solve. The contributors include IBM, Howard Gardner, Kiva (organization), John R. Horner, Dan Ariely, McCann Worldgroup, Ericsson, ActionAid, HP, Harvey Fineberg, Daniel Tammet and more.
- http://www.bbnm.org/embassies[dead link]
- http://www.bbnm.org/opportunities[dead link]
- http://www.bbnm.org/about[dead link]
- "BBNM to launch new project". hhss.se. Retrieved 2010-04-05.[dead link]
- "BBNM Aiming Towards Ideamania", Minimax Journal, pp 33-34. Retrieved 2010-03-11[dead link]
- http://www.bbnm.org/thoughts[dead link]