BB postcode area
Postcode district boundaries: Google
|Blackburn postcode area|
|Postcode area name||Blackburn|
|Statistics as at February 2012|
The BB postcode area, also known as the Blackburn postcode area, is a group of postcode districts around Accrington, Barnoldswick, Blackburn, Burnley, Clitheroe, Colne, Darwen, Nelson and Rossendale in England.
The approximate coverage of the postcode districts:
The BB18 district was formed out of the BB8 district in 1997.
- List of postcode areas in the United Kingdom
- Centre points of the United Kingdom
- Postcode Address File
- "ONS Postcode Directory Version Notes" (ZIP). National Statistics Postcode Products. Office for National Statistics. February 2012. Table 2. Retrieved 21 April 2012. Coordinates from mean of unit postcode points, "Code-Point Open". OS OpenData. Ordnance Survey. February 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- Royal Mail, Address Management Guide, (2004)
- "Royal Mail non-geographic postcodes" (PDF). Royal Mail. 7 March 2007. Retrieved 10 March 2008.[permanent dead link]
- "Which districts have been recoded by the Royal Mail?". Experian Data Quality Support. Retrieved 22 April 2017.