|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|John Snyder (President & CEO) |
|Products||travel management, consulting, meetings and events|
|Revenue||$24.2 billion USD (2014)|
Number of employees
BCD Travel is a provider of global corporate travel management. The company, headquartered in Utrecht, Netherlands, operates in 110 countries, with US$24.2 billion USD in total sales 2014 and a combined worldwide workforce of 11,000. BCD Travel is part of the BCD Group.
BCD Travel was founded on January 3, 2006, when BCD Group announced its decision to purchase TQ3 Travel Solutions, the corporate arm of the TUI Group and a majority interest in The Travel Company, an independent British corporate travel company. These companies were merged with WorldTravel BTI, marking the end of the brand. BCD Travel, the new corporate identity for the consolidated companies, began trading under that name on March 31, 2006.
- "John Snyder - BCD Travel executive team". Bcdtravel.com. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
- "Get to know BCD Travel". Bcdtravel.com. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
- "BCD Travel". BCD Group. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
-  Archived April 2, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "News Briefs, Week of March 20, 2006". Travel Weekly. 2006-03-20. Retrieved 2015-12-13.
- "Travelocity Sells Travelocity Business Unit to BCD Travel". TravelPulse.com. Retrieved 2015-12-13.