Jump to navigation Jump to search
BCM may refer to:
- Band Corporal Major, a warrant officer appointment in the bands of the British Household Cavalry
- Banque Centrale de Madagascar, a financial institution in Madagascar
- Banque Centrale de Mauritanie, a financial institution in Mauritania
- Banque Commerciale du Maroc, a financial institution in Morocco that is now the Attijariwafa Bank
- Baptist Church of Mizoram
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries, an entity of the Baptist Student Union at some American and Canadian colleges
- Baylor College of Medicine, a private medical school in Houston, Texas, USA
- Billion Cubic Metres, a unit of measure equivalent to 1 cubic kilometre, see also Orders of magnitude (one cubic kilometre to one cubic megametre)
- Bank Cubic Metre (mining term), a cubic metre of rock or material in situ before it is extracted
- BCM, the IATA airport code for Bacău International Airport
- Beijing Capital Museum, an art museum in Beijing, China
- Binary chemical munition, a weapon requiring two separate media to combine for activation
- Black Consciousness Movement, a political movement in apartheid South Africa
- Blue cone monochromacy, a rare form of color-blindness
- British Chess Magazine, a magazine published in the United Kingdom
- Boots Contract Manufacturing, part of Alliance Boots
- Bus Contracting Model, a bus industry contracting model introduced in Singapore by the Land Transport Authority
- Business Contact Manager, a Microsoft add-in product for Microsoft Outlook|Microsoft Office Outlook that adds CRM features
- Business Continuity Management, an interdisciplinary peer mentoring methodology used to create a plan for recovery of a business after disaster or disruption
- Business Council of Mongolia, a business association in Mongolia
- Bromochloromethane, a mixed halomethane
- BCM theory, a model of synaptic plasticity
- Broadcom Inc., designer, developer and global supplier of semiconductor products
- Broadcom Corporation, subsidiary of Broadcom Inc.
- Body Control Module, in automotive electronics
- Bak chor mee, Mee pok served with minced meat, pork slices, pork liver (tur kwa), stewed sliced mushrooms, meat balls and bits of deep-fried lard.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BCM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.