From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BDC may mean:
Business and finance
- Becton, Dickinson and Company, a medical products manufacturer
- Business Data Catalog
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Business Development Company - is a publicly traded private equity tax-advantaged investment company in the US investing in small and mid-sized businesses
- BDC Aero Industrie, a Canadian aircraft manufacturer based in Lachute, Quebec
- Backup Domain Controller
- Batch Data Communication (SAP), also used as a noun to refer to an BDC ABAP program.
- Beat Down Clan - a heel wrestling stable in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- Beck Depression Checklist or Burns Depression Checklist, both of which are associated with the Beck Depression Inventory
- Benefit delivery centre - UK administration and call centres, part of the Department for Work and Pensions, which organise benefit payments
- Berlin Document Center
- Binary Delta Compression
- Bishop Druitt College, a K-12 school situated in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
- Black Diamond Conference, an Illinois high school athletic conference
- Bloc Démocratique Camerounaise, a political party in Cameroon
- Bottom dead centre, the position of a piston when it is nearest a crankshaft
- British Dance Council
- Broadway Dance Center
- Bullet drop compensation
- Bellini duct carcinoma, a rare type of cancer that affects the Bellini duct of the kidney.
- BDC, a hip-hop supergroup from Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BDC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.