From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- BDO International, the world's fifth-largest accountancy network
- BDO Kendalls, Australia
- Banco de Oro, one of the largest banks in the Philippines
- Barton, Durstine & Osborn, the former name of advertising agency BBDO
- Behavior Detection Officer
- Big Day Out, an annual music festival held in Australia and New Zealand
- Big Dumb Object, a term used in science fiction
- Block Development Officer, the official in charge of an administrative division (Block) of some South Asian countries
- British Darts Organisation, one of the organisations which runs world professional darts championships
- Business Depot Ogden, the former Defense Depot Ogden Utah converted into a business park
- Husein Sastranegara International Airport, the IATA code served in Bandung, Indonesia
- Butanediol, especially 1,4-Butanediol, an organic chemical compound
<bdo></bdo>, an HTML element for bi-directional override, see HTML element#bdo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BDO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.