BDO Corporate Center
|BDO Corporate Center Ortigas|
|Location||12 ADB Avenue,|
|Roof||210 m (688.98 ft)|
|Design and construction|
FSL & Associates, Co.
The BDO Corporate Center Ortigas at the Ortigas Center is an office skyscraper in Mandaluyong, Philippines. Located along ADB Avenue, It is one of the tallest building in Ortigas Center standing at almost 689 feet (210 meters). Its main tenant is Banco de Oro.
Architecture and design
The BDO Corporate Center designed by the architectural firms Arquitectonica and FSL& Associates, Co. The firm designed the BDO Corporate Center attained it Gold LEED certification for the building. Double glazed curtain walls, with ceramic frit are among the prominent features of the building. The 47-storey building was built on top of an already existing shopping mall building of The Podium.
The construction of the BDO Corporate Center commenced in the first half of 2012. Initially the building was planned to be completed by the first quarter of 2015 but the building was completed on November 2015.
About ₱2 billion was the estimated cost for the construction of the building.
The building will be occupied by the banking firm Banco de Oro (BDO), the namesake of the building. The BDO Corporate Center was not meant to become a new headquarters of Banco de Oro. The banking firm's management's head office remained in Makati.
The main occupants of the BDO Corporate Center, Banco de Oro received three awards for the building at the Philippine Property Awards 2015, namely the Best Commercial Development, Best Office Development and Best Office Architectural Design awards.
- "BDO Corporate Center Ortigas". Emporis. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "BDO Corporate Center Ortigas". The Skyscraper Center. Retrieved 2018-05-26.
- Golez, Karen (18 August 2014). "BDO Corporate Center: 47-Storey Class-A Office in Ortigas". KMC MAG Group. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "BDO Corporate Center Ortigas Revolutionizing the work place experience". The Philippine Star. 29 October 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Dumlao, Doris (19 October 2012). "47-floor BDO headquarters to rise in Ortigas". SM Investments Corporation. Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "BDO to open new 47-storey building in 2015". ABS-CBN News. ABS-CBN. 27 October 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Dumlao, Doris (2 January 2013). "BDO to invest P2B in new corporate tower in Ortigas". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "BDO wins awards for property development". BusinessMirror. 29 July 2015. Retrieved 1 August 2016.