Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Berlin-Tegel Airport (TXL) (to be closed upon the completion of BER)
- Berlin-Tempelhof Airport (THF) (closed in 2008)
- Berlin-Schönefeld Airport (SXF) (to be closed upon the completion of BER)
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) to be opened 2020 or later.
BER may also stand for:
- Bermuda, an overseas territory of the United Kingdom.
- Basal electrical rhythm, spontaneous rhythmic slow action potentials that some smooth muscles of the GI tract display
- Base excision repair, a DNA repair pathway
- Basic Encoding Rules, a set of rules for encoding data that is described using the ASN.1 standard, for the purpose of transmission to a different computer system
- Berber language (ISO 639 alpha-3, ber)
- Beyond Economic Repair, when it is cheaper to replace or completely rebuild a damaged airplane, building or other item than return the existing one to service
- Bit error rate, the ratio between the number of incorrect bits transmitted to the total number of bits (E.800)
- Bleeding edge software release, an incremental, often daily distribution of the next version of a software package which has not yet been declared "stable"
- Block Exemption Regulation (EU), Regulation published by the European Commission regarding European Union competition law
- Blossom end rot, a plant disorder
- Building the Education Revolution, a 2010 Australian government economic stimulus.
- Building energy rating
- Chemische Berichte a chemistry journal
- Beyond economic repair, see also spare part
- B.E.R., a band best known for their single The Night Begins to Shine
- Air Berlin, a German airline with ICAO code BER.
- Bohai Economic Rim (环渤海经济圈), economic region around the Bohai Sea and Yellow River Delta
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BER.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.