From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BES or Bes may refer to:
- Bes, Egyptian deity
- Bes (coin), Roman coin denomination
- Bes (Marvel Comics), fictional character based loosely on the Egyptian deity
- Bloodstream Expression Site, used for changing different Variable Surface Glycoprotein (VSG) when in host's blood stream to escape Complement System.
- A Bachelor of Environmental Studies degree
- backend scaler of a graphics processing unit
- Banco Espírito Santo, a Portuguese banking group
- Battle Encoder Shirase, a software that controls per-process CPU usage on Microsoft Windows
- Benghazi European School
- Beryllium sulfide, formula BeS
- BES islands, the three Caribbean islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba that became special municipalities of the Netherlands after dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles
- The Bill Engvall Show a cable sitcom starring comedian Bill Engvall
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the middleware software package that is part of the BlackBerry wireless platform supplied by BlackBerry Ltd
- The IATA code for Brest Bretagne Airport, France.
- Bridgnorth Endowed School
- British Ecological Society, a professional society for ecologists
- Brockworth Enterprise School
- the common abbreviation of N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-2-aminoethanesulfonic acid
- Bulk Electric System. In North America, all Elements and Facilities necessary for the reliable operation and planning of the interconnected bulk power system. See Electricity transmission and Electricity generation.
- Cristina Bes Ginesta (born 1977), Catalan ski mountaineer
- Jordi Bes Ginesta (born 1975), Catalan ski mountaineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BES.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.