Jump to navigation Jump to search
BES or Bes may refer to:
- Bes, Egyptian deity
- Bes (coin), Roman coin denomination
- Bes (Marvel Comics), fictional character based loosely on the Egyptian deity
- Bloodstream Expression Site, used for changing different Variable Surface Glycoprotein (VSG) when in host's blood stream to escape Complement System.
- A Bachelor of Environmental Studies degree
- backend scaler of a graphics processing unit
- Banco Espírito Santo, a Portuguese banking group
- Battle Encoder Shirase, a software that controls per-process CPU usage on Microsoft Windows
- Benghazi European School
- Beryllium sulfide, formula BeS
- BES islands, the three Caribbean islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba that became special municipalities of the Netherlands after dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles
- The Bill Engvall Show a cable sitcom starring comedian Bill Engvall
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the middleware software package that is part of the BlackBerry wireless platform supplied by BlackBerry Ltd
- The IATA code for Brest Bretagne Airport, France.
- Bridgnorth Endowed School
- British Ecological Society, a professional society for ecologists
- Brockworth Enterprise School
- the common abbreviation of N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-2-aminoethanesulfonic acid
- Bulk Electric System. In North America, all Elements and Facilities necessary for the reliable operation and planning of the interconnected bulk power system. See Electricity transmission and Electricity generation.
- Cristina Bes Ginesta (born 1977), Catalan ski mountaineer
- Jordi Bes Ginesta (born 1975), Catalan ski mountaineer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BES.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.