|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Slogan||"La France a tout pour réussir"|
France has everything to succeed
|TNT||24 (Only Île-de-France)|
|Canal||Channel 108 (HD)|
|Free||80 & 213|
Business BFM, BFM until April 2009 (Business FM) and BFM Radio until November 2010, is France's first business news channel. It's also the most-listened to radio station in this country. From November 2010, BFM Business is a national economic television station offering regional variation in Ile-de-France.
Founded in 1992, it has been part of NextRadioTV group since 2002.
Since November 2010, the television station transmits in 16:9 format on TNT in the Paris region (channel 24) and by satellite in Western Europe and North Africa via Eutelsat 5 West A, available through Fransat, BiS TV and TV Orange-labeled or not.
- Guillaume Sommerer
- Cédric Decoeur
- Grégoire Favet
- Sébastien Couasnon
- Hedwige Chevrillon
- Fabrice Lundy
- Stéphane Soumier
- and others.
- December 2002 - November 2010: "La radio de l'économie" (The radio of economy) 
- November 2010 - September 2014: "Numéro un sur l'économie" (Number one for economy)
- Since September 2014: "La France a tout pour réussir" (France has everything to succeed)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2011-08-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Official website (in French)
|This article about a French television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|