BGM can mean:
- an abbreviation for the former Bell Globemedia, now Bell Media
- Biannual General Meeting example: Friends of the Earth (FOEI BGM)
- The US Military designation for a surface attack guided missile with multiple launch environments. The missile should not need to be substantially modified for different launch environments. Examples include the BGM-71 TOW missile and the BGM-109 Tomahawk.
- Banguan Garment Manufacturing SDN BHD serving Garment Factory Butterworth, Malaysia
- Boddington Gold Mine, a gold mine in Western Australia.
- Greater Binghamton Airport serving Binghamton, New York (IATA Code: BGM)
- Bayesian Graphical Model, a form of probability model.
- Brace Gatarek Musiela LIBOR market model: a finance model, also called BGM in reference to some of its inventors
- baby genital mutilation
- Blood glucose monitoring, or the device used to monitor blood glucose levels.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BGM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.