Border Gateway Protocol Security (BGPsec) is a security extension of the Border Gateway Protocol defined in RFC 8205, published in September 2017. BGPsec provides to receivers of valid BGPsec UPDATE messages cryptographic verification of the routes they advertise. BGPsec replaces the BGP AS_PATH attribute with a new BGPsec_Path attribute.
- RFC 8205 - BGPsec Protocol Specification
- RFC 8206 - BGPsec Considerations for Autonomous System (AS) Migration
- RFC 8207 - BGPsec Operational Considerations
- RFC 8208 - BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, and Signature Formats
- RFC 8209 - A Profile for BGPsec Router Certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists, and Certification Requests
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|